Thursday 1 February 2007

Speedy February



So while I was backing up my photos last night, I came across a few retro shots. Enjoy!

(eating zenzai--a really good dessert (or I think so) made from azuki beans and mochi, with the kid from Nishimusashi Shogakko; 2004)


So today is February the 1st. January went by fast, but February will undoubtedly be even faster.
(Universal Studios gate, Osaka; 2004)

I'm in the middle of school, and there's a lot to be done--filing graduation paperwork, constant reading assignments, looking for a job, etc. I like my job a lot. After I got recruiting done, right now is kind of a rest period. The next big project is the Knowledge River Steering Committee meeting, to be held in early April.

As people can see, I've been revamping my blog a bit. I have to figure out how I can decrease the banner size on top, eventually.

(some random character from the falls near Hita; 2003)

No comments: