Sunday 3 August 2008

Luggage cart versatility

Here is something I forgot to blog about. Listen:

Back when I moved to Doha, I bought an inexpensive luggage cart at Carrefour. I had bought it primarily to haul cylinders to and from my flat, although it soon became my dive kit cart. I had also, in other cases, used it to haul supplies to other flats for parties.

However, I went to the QDC (beer souk) to purchase my Ramadan supplies early. The QDC closes all through Ramadan, so one is required to stock up beforehand in order to avoid disappointment.

I found, then, that my luggage also holds 5 cases of beer-- although the going was a bit rough due to the small wheel size. If I were to pimp my cart up, I could haul all kinds of things around--



I don't suppose the Luggage Cart People had this use in mind when they created the advertisements for their cheap travel accessory.

No comments: