Sunday 28 January 2007

いろいろ

A lot has been going on lately. I'm full-up in my classes and jobs, so I've been reading quite a few things. However, I do get a bit of free time, so here are some of the things I've been doing.



First, Nancy graced my doorstep just this week. Tracy, as expected, was exciting to get her Deluxe Librarian set. She called me and thanked me at least 5 times for it. She's also told me about the wonderful adventures Nancy has had at her house.



Then, on my last journey to Costco, I picked up this cookbook. It's full of delectable delights for people who want to eat nice food, but don't have time to cook elaborate things or buy a million ingredients. It's been great so far!



Finally, last Sunday, we had the pleasure of receiving a rare snowstorm in Tucson. This doesn't happen all the time here, as one can imagine.

3 comments:

leesean hepnova said...

Wow! Snow in Tucson. Last time I remember snow in Phoenix, I was in junior high. We've only had a tiny bit of snow so far in New York this season. Hoping for a blizzard!

namabiru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
namabiru said...

Yeah, blizzards are great. You get to stay home and everything... :)