Friday 24 November 2006

Thanksgiving Fun

So here I am, finally with a day off. Or was it?

Having been reprogrammed to get up early, I was awake at 7.30. Hey, it's better than 6.30 am. Up at 8 to catch up on e-mail, finally reading all those things that "I'll save and look at later" and printing the things I don't want to forget about.

Then off to work on my campaign statement for LSO. I am running for the Distance Student Liaison position, and my major project goal is to create/update, in a team effort, the SIRLS student guide which is not well-advertised nor comprehensive.

I'm listening to Old School Rap, Tribe Called Quest's album The Low End Theory. I recently found two sites where I can download some Bollywood music. Bollywood's kind of fun.

Haruka and I plan to venture out to find something for Thanksgiving dinner. Boston Market is open, and they offer a turkey dinner of sorts. We'll run around a bit and decide what we want.

Washing my clothes, as my bag was overflowing.

No, I'm not a bit lonely on the holiday. In fact, it's nice to stay home for a day with absolutely nowhere I have to be.

No comments: