Friday 22 September 2006

So this week has been fairly busy. I finished my training on Wednesday, so I started working for shelving on Wednesday night. I'm working there and for Hitoshi Kamada in the Japanese Collection. I will start paging next week, and be going 30 hours a week.

I am trying to keep in touch with Japan as much as possible. I am working in the Japanese collection, I read manga, I talk to my roommate, I cook Japanese food, and I practice kendo. I want to start practicing iaido again, but I have to find a place.

I am studying the Maori (indigenious people of New Zealand) for my museum course, and find them very interesting. I would like to go to New Zealand or Australia to work.

For my photos of the day, I present some shots from tonight's kendo practice. I wanted a few pictures of me wearing my Do, so that I can write a letter to my dojo in Japan.

No comments: