Thursday 17 May 2007

Graduation!

Well, 3 years later, I finally did it. I am now an MLS-bearing librarian. :)


I had two graduations last weekend. My parents came from Montana, and my friends Chuck and Tracy came down from Phoenix. On Friday, I had my school graduation (Social and Behavioral Science). That went really smoothly. I wore a cap/gown and my hood. When I get one, I'll put my picture up. Then, on Saturday, my department had a reception to honor the graduates. That was a lot of fun.


Following the department graduation, we went to Kon Tiki, a really cool Polynesian-themed bar/restaurant for lunch/drinks.


I didn't do the big university-wide graduation. The Spring Commencement is so big that they need to have 2 ceremonies. They split it by schools. Social and Behavioral Sciences is the biggest school on campus, so it was in the afternoon.


Now to find a job...


No comments: