Wednesday 30 May 2007

From the Archives...



I am leaving Tucson tomorrow morning, and moving back to my beloved Montana. People who know me know that I consider myself Montanan, and am more apt to answer this way, even in a foreign country. I am sad to leave my dojo, but I know that more adventures await me. As my friend Ally said, I have many more miles to go before I sleep. She was meaning, of course, that it's a good thing I'm not hitting Phoenix traffic at the wrong time of day, but I think the comment can mean several things.

Anyway. From the archives. Some days in Japan we'd have the most wonderful sunsets. Depending on the time of year, the light would be just right, and I'd have a wonderful view from my balcony. Which had an ocean view, but you had to lean precariously out to see it well. This is one photo of a sunset from my balcony. I do miss the view, as it was kind of fun to look out on the rice paddies.

No comments: